buniqfashion.com respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, who we share it with and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including buniqfashion.com, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
When you create an account, personal information may be collected by us, including but not limited to; name, physical address, contact number, email address, date of birth and gender.
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools, which collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, by email and by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments, also provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about buniqfashion.com, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests in the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
Information We Share
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to buniqfashion.com’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain buniqfashion.com offerings or site features.
Access and Correction
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with buniqfashion.com. Linked sites may have their own Privacy Policies, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with buniqfashion.com, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your buniqfashion.com account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your buniqfashion.com account user name or password via email. For additional details about the security measures we have implemented to safeguard personal information, please see our Information Security Policy.
buniqfashion.com does not sell its products to children under the age of seventeen. We require registered users of the site to be at least seventeen years old. If you are under the age of seventeen, you need to have your parents permission and supervision to enter and commit a purchase.
Marketing Opt-In and Opt-Out Provision
When you register for the newsletter, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you:
(i) Email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.
(ii) Direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.
We offer you the opportunity, at any time, to unsubscribe to any service or update your subscription, if you change your mind with no additional charge. All e-mails we send you contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you may opt-out of that particular mailshot.
Alternatively, you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into Personal Details after log in.
Advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes including direct marketing and facilitating direct marketing; creating insights, directing and addressing campaigns, validating, modelling, data matching and aggregating information with other information obtained from other sources and parties; the provision of services and making offers otherwise related to the provision, sending, delivery targeting and facilitating advertising, promotional and direct marketing campaigns to me; appending the information to databases for the purposes of linkage and profiling for digital marketing and campaign purposes; linkage of data, files, records and other information, platforms delivery channels to other data, files, records and information, platforms delivery channels; and facilitating, provisioning, assisting and arranging the deployment of campaigns, advertising, marketing, promotion and related activities to including to assist or facilitate deployment of direct marketing campaigns.
How to Contact Us